During the Labor Day Weekend we have all probably eaten too much I have found a great receipe to do just that. Exercise for People Over 50
and have put on a couple of pounds. The best thing to do is get those
pounds off quick.
During the Labor Day Weekend we have all probably eaten too much
I have found a great receipe to do just that.
Exercise for People Over 50
- Begin by standing on a comfortable surface, where you have plenty
of room at each side.
- With a 5-lb potato sack in each hand, extend your arms straight out
from your sides and hold them there as long as you can. Try to
reach a full minute, and then relax.
- Each day you’ll find that you can hold this position for just a bit
- After a couple of weeks, move up to 10-lb potato sacks.
- Then try 50-lb potato sacks and then eventually try to get to where
you can lift a 100-lb potato sack in each hand and hold your arms
straight for more than a full minute. (I’m at this level.)
- After you feel confident at that level, put a potato in each sack.
Good luck to ya!