by Rich Carroll
Mr. Hope and Change wants to create a nation humbled; humiliated, casting-aside capitalism and individual freedoms
for one where we the people are government controlled. This would be a system that genuflects mediocrity, steals
personal aspiration and opportunity, and punishes those who strive to succeed.
A gallon of regular gasoline the day Obama was inaugurated was $1.79 on average in the U.S. Today that price
is $3.59, a 100.6% increase. The number of food stamp recipients has risen since Obama took office from 31,983,716
to 43,200,878, a 35.1% jump. Long term unemployment soared 146.2% during the same 34 month period from 2,600,000 to
6,400,000. Staggering hope and change isn’t it?
American citizens living in poverty have risen 9.5% from 39,800,000 to 43,600,000, and the number of unemployed has
jumped almost 25% from 11,616,000 to 14,485,000 as of August 31, 2011. The number of unemployed blacks has risen
from 12.6% at the end of George Bush’s term to 15.8% today, a 25.4% increase, and finally, our national debt is up
43.2% from 10.627 trillion to 15,022 trillion.
Keep these figures in mind as we recount the number of firsts for this presidency:
- First President to refuse to show a valid birth certificate.
- First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
- First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
- First President to preside over a cut to the credit rating of the United States .
- First President to violate the War Powers Act.
- First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico .
- First President to defy a Federal Judges court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.
- First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
- First President to spend a trillion dollars on shovel-ready jobs and later admit there was no such thing as
- First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
- First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
- First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants
across the U.S. , including those with criminal convictions.
- First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
- First President to terminate America ‘s ability to put a man in space.
- First President to encourage racial discrimination and intimidation at polling places.
- First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
- First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
- First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly speak-out on the reasons for their rate
- First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state they are allowed to locate a factory.
- First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
- First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
- First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption
- First President to appoint 45 Czars to replace elected officials in his office.
- First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office.
- First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records.
- First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
- First President to coddle American enemies while alienating Americas allies.
- First President to go on multiple global apology tours.
- First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House
parties for his friends, paid for by the taxpayer.
- First President to refuse to wear the U.S. Flag lapel pin.
- First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
- First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000.00 a year at taxpayer expense.
- First President to repeat the Holy Qur’an tells us, and openly admit the early morning call of the Azan
Remember that 34 months of Obama we the people have accumulated national debt at a rate more than
(Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.
27 times as fast as during the rest of our nation’s entire history, as the Obama’s plan their next
extravagant vacation to the Indonesian Island nation of Bali .
Hope and change anyone?
* sources: U.S. Energy Information Administration, Wall Street Journal, Bureau of Labor Statistics, US Dept of Labor,
Standard & Poors/Case-Shiller, Federal Reserve, US Treasury, Heritage Foundation.
“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” John
Let’s make Obama a One Term President! Vote!