Here are some amazingly simple home remedies that I’m sure you can
put to good use.
- Avoid cutting yourself when slicing vegetables by getting someone
else to hold them while you chop.
- Avoid arguments with the Mrs. about lifting the toilet seat by using
- For high blood pressure sufferers: simply cut yourself and bleed for
a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure in your veins. Remember
to use a timer.
- A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you
from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze
- If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives; then you’ll
be afraid to cough.
- You only need two tools in life – WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn’t move and should, use the WD -40. If it shouldn’t move and
does, use the duct tape.
- If you can’t fix it with a hammer, you’ve got an electrical problem.
Remember: Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES; NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT
THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.